Roger Federer & Tiger Woods are BEST FRIENDS! See their adventures HERE! Tennis Blog and comedy!

Friday, July 6, 2007

GILLETTE - THE BEST A MAN CAN GET

I wish I could find this commercial for you guys on you tube - but I can't.

But if you watch any of Wimbledon on NBC 9and I know you all HAVE been), then you will see the new commerical with Roger, Tiger and Thierry Henry. Its for Gillette and at the very end its Henry, Woods and Federer all walking, manly like, after shaving.

And then Roger reaches over and rubs Tiger's cheek. And Tiger gives Roger a homophobic look, like "dude don't rub my cheek" and Roger looks at him like "ah ha!" and then Tiger look at Thierry and jerks his thumb towards Roger with a look like "can you believe this guy?" and Henry looks at Woods like "oh don't act like you don't like it."

I almost did a cartwheel when I saw it for the first time. Hee hee!

In other news, Roddick was doing awesome, and then Gasquet took the third set. I am very nervous and freaking out. He better fucking win this match.

Or I will be a Cranky McCrankerson for the rest of the weekend.

No comments: